maandag 13 juni 2011

Birthday Card

One can never have to many Birthday cards, so here's another one. Last weekend we went to Paris for four days. We made lots of photo's, enough to make a mini album.
That's what I will be doing for the next week.
But first I need to make some more Birthday and Christmas cards in advance.
Fot thuis card I used a Magnolia, great stamp! I used some old scraps I found in a box and colored the image with Copics. The flowers have a bit of Glimmer Glam.
Did you check out the second challenge at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}? There's a great prize to win from Judy Kins. You can find the challenge here. The challenge will last for seven more days.
So here's my card for today:
Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye { Lush} and some old scraps, Cardstock
Stamp: Magnolia
Copics: E00-E21-E25-E31-E5-E77 / YG00-YG03 / R000-RO1-R02 / YR02
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Glam {Hay Ride}

Thanks for stopping by again and for leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

scrappingtwins zei

wat een lieve kaart, mooie zachte kleurtjes

groetjes de twins