zondag 24 juli 2011

A birthday card and a prize....

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I found out I won a blogcandy from Janneke's blog. She had received two of the same sentiment stamps from All That Scraps and they said she could give them away as a blogcandy. Ofcourse I joined, these sentiments are so great. I wanted them for so long and now I will get them. I'm so happy (big smile on my face right now).
Did you already take a look at our latest challenge at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}?
You can find the sketch here and there is again a lovely prize to win ;)
So, here's my card for today. It's a birthday card and I will go and post it as soon as it stops raining here....... The stamp I used is from Sassy Cheryl's Digi's and I absolutely love it.

Supplies I used:
Papers: Lily Bee Design
Stamp: Sassy Cheryl's Digi's
Copic Markers: E21-E33-E37-E40-E41/YR00-YR02-YR16-YR20/Y04-Y11/BG10-BG11-BG13
Dew Drops / Ranger Stickles (Platinum)

Thanks for stopping by again and for leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen: