donderdag 28 juli 2011

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 109

There's a lovely sketch over at Whiff of Joy Monday Challenge this week. The sketch is made by Kylie and I had very much fun working with it. Also there are some pretty samples for your inspiration made by the DT-members!
A little bit too late I found out you have to use a stamp from Whiff of Joy. Maybe I will make another card and enter the challenge.
I used one of the lovely stamps from Elisabeth Bell and colored her with my copics.
Getting better every day with my copics I think.
Well this is my card:
Supplies I used for this card:
Stamp: Elisabeth Bell
Sentiment: Cuddly Buddly
Nestabilities / EK succes borderpons
Papers: We R Memory Keepers { Trés Elegant}
Copics: YG00-YG03-YG05 / Y23-Y32-Y38 / E21-E31-E33-E35-E40-E42-E43-E44-E50

Thanks for stopping by again and for leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs, Renata.
Photobucket


Geen opmerkingen: