vrijdag 27 april 2012

Just another card

This card is made for the monthly challenge at a club I'm a member of (Scrap & Stempel). It had to be a card for a sick person of just to make someone feel better ;)
Last week I saw this Magnolia stamp at Paper and Pictures and just had to have it. It's a special one, especially made voor P&P. In my stack had still had some lovely papers from Pebbles and I think it turned out well. This is the card:


Stamp: Magolia { Paper and Pictures}
Papers: Pebbles {Happy go Lucky}
Copics: R21-R22-R24-RV000-RV10-RV11-YG00-YG03-YG09-
E000-E00-E34-E35-E39-E40-E42-E43

I hope you like this card and would love it if you leave me a message!
If you are interested in being a DT member for Christmas Challenes {with sketches), check here for more information. We are looking for two new DT members.
Hugs, Renata.

1 opmerking:

Amanda zei

Hoi Renata, mooi kaartje en lekker vrolijk papier! Zag je berichtje, dank je wel. Gaat wel weer aardig, had eind oktober 2 ruggewervels gebroken, lang geduurd eer dat in orde was (corset 14 weken bleh) en nu nog steeds bezig met revalidatie, wel weer aan het werk enzo maar het gaat nog niet vanzelf.

liefs Amanda